Ok, the game has a potential. There are problems that can be improved I have demonstrated some in this video here or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pClFcVe6lwo&feature=youtu.be
A downloadable game for Windows and Android
In this game you play a continually rolling ball, rolling your way ever deeper into an unknown machine.
Use space bar, left mouse button, or a single tap to interact.
- Added tips to more obscure actions
- Added Particle Effects
- Improved spike death animation and sound
- Player animates towards goal now instead of warping
- Re-arranged some levels to avoid players getting stuck
- Faded the background
- Smoothed edges
- Refactored last level
- Improved door and button graphics
- Windows .exe is standalone and not an installer
- Improved goal visibility
- Forced Android to use landscape for a better playing experience
- Removed unfinished levels
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
wow! Thanks for dedicating so much time to my game, I really appreciate the effort you put into this. I don't think there is a single thing you mentioned that I would disagree with. I was surprised you got it to crash at the end, that was something I had never seen. I didn't want to advertise it on the page, but +/- on numpad lets you skip around levels (didn't have time to put in level selection and local storage). I think my biggest takeaway from the jam is to settle on a theme earlier, as you noted the background, platforms, objects and player don't really promote a single unifying theme. Thanks again, this is incredibly helpful